New to market this 3 bedroom cottage (circa 115 sq.m.) is situated in a quiet rural setting alongside the slopes of the Sliabh an Iarainn mountains & yet only a 12 minute drive from the nearest town of Ballinamore & Shannon-Erne waterway. Sited on approx 1 acre this farm cottage together with associated outbuildings can also be bought together with an additional 55 acres of adjoining agricultural land making it ideally suited to those seeking a property with farm holding if required. Accommodation comprises; Hallway, living room, kitchen. bathroom & No.3 bedrooms. Features include; Option to purchase adjoining 55 acres of land, panoramic views, numerous outbuildings with endless development potential. Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only with Sole Selling Agent.
- Located on slopes of Sliabh an Iarainn mountains
- Panoramic views of surrounding countryside
- Excellent Development Potential
- Option to purchase adjoining land & outbuildings totalling approx 55 acres (additional €255,000 for land & commonage)
- Folio No: LM9366 /9367/6556F/11700
Google Co-ordinates 54.088672, -7.915646
From our offices proceed out the Aughnasheelin road in the direction of Aughacashel for approx 9.4km until you see a sign directing you right for Ballinaglera. Continue along this road for approx 2.2km & take a left turn. Proceed up this laneway for approx 500m until you come to the property.