A unique opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom farmhouse together with 17.36 hectares (approx 43 acres) of land located in a quiet rural area midway between the towns of Carrigallen & Mohill. Comprising a mix of agricultural/forestry land this property (Folio No: LM14476) offers excellent potential for any buyer to develop this attractive dwelling & associated outbuildings into a modern family home. Accommodation comprises; Kitchen, Living room & No.3 Bedrooms. Some of the many features include; Large holding suitable for a variety of uses, numerous stone outbuildings, forestry premiums available & Option to purchase in one or more lots. Viewing together with maps etc available through Sole Selling Agents.
- Large holding suitable for a variety of uses
- Numerous stone outbuildings
- Option to purchase in one or more lots (Folio No: LM14476)
- 3.07 Hectares planted in 2005 with a e1270 per annum grant available until 2025
- 2.76 Hectares planted in 2013 with a 1178 per annum grant available until 2023
Kitchen, Living room & No.3 Bedrooms
Google Co-ordinates 53.96497357027205,-7.715745133250152