Welcome to Steeplechase – a very special assembly of new homes
offering all the open space of the countryside and all the action of
Dublin – just fifteen miles (or 120 furlongs) away, and adjacent to
the world class racecourse, Fairyhouse, home to Ireland’s premier
national hunt race, the Irish Grand National.
Steeplechase, an exceptional housing development in the delightful
village of Ratoath, offers you the chance to be at the races in more
ways than one. Not only will you have fast track access to all the
thrills and resources of the capital city and benefit from the more
relaxed pace of country life, but you will be in one of the most
important equestrian locations in Ireland... and as everyone knows,
the racing is not just about horses but a whole exciting social setting
of its own.
- KITCHENS Well appointed luxurious kitchens – factory made in Germany by the Alno Group.
- Fully fitted custom built units and granite work tops, chrome cooker hood, stainless
- steel splashback and integrated doors.
- BATHROOMS Quality sanitary ware with chrome fittings and fitted feature wall tiles.
- Triton pumped shower and oversized shower tray fitted as standard.
- WARDROBES Stylish wardrobes fitted to bedrooms, allowing for a mix of hanging and
- shelf space, as per relevant show home.
- FIREPLACE Each home features a classic, attractive fireplace with working chimney which
- is also plumbed for a gas fire.
- HEATING Natural gas fired central heating.
- JOINERY Hardwood internal doors throughout. Deep moulded skirting and architraves.
- Feature canopy style porch.
- DECORATION All homes will be painted as standard in Orchid White throughout.
- ELECTRICS Prewired for alarm. Ample electric sockets and light points provided.
- Outside lights supplied and fitted to front and rear.
- OUTSIDE Concrete post and heavy duty pressure treated timber panel fencing boundary to
- side and rear garden. Rear gardens levelled and grassed. Cobblelock patio and
- driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- GUARANTEE HomeBond
Coordinates: (53.51058565357012, -6.471857247313324)
From our offices: Main St, Ratoath, Co. Meath, Ireland
Head northwest on Main St/R125
Turn left to stay on Main St/R125
Continue to follow R125
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Steeplechase Hill
Turn left to stay on Steeplechase Hill
Destination will be on the right